What is this "belt?" a child's hatband? choker?

Yes, I saw britwests… Yep, no D ring. The effigies are “bolted” on, no snaps (if that’s what you were referring to), just the working buckle.

Whatever you decide to sell it as, you can always say, “look at all the different things you can use this for…” I would have never thought of on a boot, so maybe you can generate more interest with options.

Sunwest Sterling responded:

My name is Molly and I am with Sunwest,

This belt was made from several parts we manufacture at Sunwest, the Zia and the daisy dot our registered logos. We only use the Zia today which is a Zuni Reservation sun symbol. The buckle is a casting as well at the bears and the butterfly concho is a stamping we make at our machine shop. Someone other than we put this together using parts from us. We sell a large amount of casting and findings for the jewelry industry and crafters use a lot of our parts to create their pieces. As for it’s intended use, Your guess is as good as mine but I’d lean towards a dog collar.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for asking us.

Sunwest Silver Co. , Inc

324 Lomas Blvd NW

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102

505.243.3781 Office

800.771.3781 Toll free

505.843.6183 FAX

Molly McGrane 505 235 2127 Cell

3 Likes

Please see my reply to Steve, who suggested checking it out with Sunwest SterlingCo… It is a one-of-a-kind!
Could be for your dog, though doesn’t have a D ring for a leash.

Really cute, my grandson would wear it, probably never take it off. Lol. Nice detail. Hope you find out more about it. Maybe it was just made special for someone.