What's your "Go To" piece?

It’s lovely! Pretty shape and color. I’ve read up a bit on Bisbee since I have a buckle from my mom that prob has a Bisbee stone. And I’ve got a ring with 3 little Bisbee stones. Fascinating! We were in Bisbee once, but only for a few hours. I hope to go back for longer some day.

2 Likes

Very pretty ring. I love Bisbee turquoise. I have one Bisbee ring and would love a bracelet. Sorry about the passing but it’s wonderful to have a piece or three made by him :grinning:

2 Likes

My heart with a bow pendant is my daily go to piece. I was at a friends consignment shop when this really nice elderly lady came in with quite a few pieces. She said it was a gift from her husband that she wore for 20 years or so. I went back a month later and she still hadn’t priced it. So I went looking and found the lady’s pieces in the bottom of the junk drawer. She sold it to me for a few bucks but I couldn’t

believe she had tossed her stuff in the junk drawer. I wish I had had the time to go through it all then. She closed the shop down a couple weeks later. Never heard from her again.

Question: It had a smaller spot on the back when I first got it but I have oily skin and I made it worse. I tried washing it but I’m guessing it’s permanent. Will it work it’s way to the front? Not sure if there is something I can put on the back but it stays there then I’m ok with that. Thanks.

2 Likes

I don’t think it will go all the way through; I’m guessing just on the surface where it touches your skin. But hopefully someone more expert than I am will weigh in. Now I see you like hearts! It’s lovely, and has a story with it, which is always special.

1 Like

Thanks, I completely agree. I love older pieces. I told my husband that this is my form of recycling. I try to get as much info on my pieces as I can when I purchase them. I do hope that the dark area stays on the back, but if not it won’t deter me from wearing it. Thanks again.

2 Likes

These have been worn most often lately.
Really simple and comfortable.

6 Likes

My go to pieces have been my silver “saucer beads” and big necklace.

5 Likes

Wow! Nice! They look great together! That claw is just crazy cool!

3 Likes
2 Likes