Which part of "Native America" does this whatchamacallit hail from?

Oh. My. Gosh. Must order a Navajo boy STERELING pendant RIGHT NOW. Cause it’s OLD PAWN

3 Likes

I’m LOL Navajo Boy WTH?!

2 Likes

At least they didn’t say “old pawn”…

2 Likes

As an Etsy seller, I get all kinds of emails from Etsy. They sent me one how I might like this shop.

2 Likes

Well, how do you like it? :grin: (I know, I know)

2 Likes

How nice that you can buy cuffs with a bunch of stones that are NATURAL for like 40 bucks :joy:

And some of the reviewers said they were dissatisfied with the quality since THEY SPENT SO MUCH

2 Likes

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Yeah buddy sock it to me!

2 Likes

5 Likes

That right there might win the award. And it’s vintage and OLD PAWN yipee

1 Like

That’s wild and of course eccentric, since Laffi jewelry is itself very collectible! Some ambitious Laffi collector will be delighted to stumble onto it, the way we do when a good NA piece is misdescribed.

3 Likes

The cat is a little creepy.

My cat keeps wanting me to open the door so she can look out even though she can hear the wind howling.

1 Like

Her stuff is popular with the Midcentury Modern people. I do appreciate some of it artistically, but not in my wheelhouse.

Oh the weather here is ridiculous. -32 degrees wind chill. My dogs are pacing and not happy being stuck indoors. The barn cats just hunker down in the hay bales.

1 Like

I’d never heard of her till now.

Yes it’s awful here too, but I think we missed the worst of it compared to just north of us in MI. Although our sump pump went out at about 1:00 am last night, so we bailed for several hours. Got a new one as soon as Menards opened this morning.

1 Like

SquatchQueen

3 Likes

Snort. Seriously. Someone should send her this.

3 Likes

I deny any knowledge of where this image came from

that’s my story and I’m stickin with it

11 Likes

Dang I love you guys :joy::joy:

1 Like

Finally, someone captured a clear, untouched photo of the ever mysterious white and blue turquoise squash blossom necklace! I would have never believed it existed without solid photographic proof. My sincere thanks to Bigfoot for helping to solve this age old mystery! :+1:

5 Likes

:joy::joy:

Maybe we could start a “squash hunter” series…

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: shouldn’t this be in the Turquoise Celebrities section?? :wink:

4 Likes