Worth fixing?

@stevestrail would this be considered something valuable as is? The diamonds are small but they are real. Im assuming its 14k white gold. Has a working omega brand movement. I dont know about the crystal but it needs replaced. I had someone offer $140 in the shape its in now, is that a fair price?

My fancy photoshoot pictures. I think of it more like a bracelet than a watch

my mother had one almost identical to that she bought in the 40s i think. parents sold it in the 80s? when price of gold skyrocketed.

Ive looked on the internet and have seen a lot of them very similar but not one that looks exactly like it which i thought was pretty cool.

1 Like

I would sell it for that. Vintage women’s watches have been pretty dead. Omega and 14k with diamonds is the reason you are offered a good price. Most women’s 14k watches sell for the gold scrap.

Unless the watch has a highly desirable movement, vintage pocket watches sell for gold scrap and I’ve seen some sell for less than scrap.

But check eBay sold listings to verify.

3 Likes

You got that right about the pocket watches. I didnt get much for this one and i think it was 1900s thanks for the info