30 years worth of Bracelets

I have purchased the bracelets over the last 30 years. Some were picked up online and others at local flea markets, pawn/antique shops or gifted to me.
The beaded cuffs and bangles are directly from Charlene Holy Bear, Standing Rock Sioux. They were purchased in the mid 2010s. I would love to buy one of her dolls. They are so lifelike.

Please post your beauties.

21 Likes

Nice stuff, I really like the flower cuff with green turquoise.

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Ziacat and I have a turquoise problem :joy:

I’ve posted an awful lot of mine already.

7 Likes

Such a great collection!!!
Spiny oyster in the middle…yummy!

5 Likes

now I don’t feel quite such a hoarder

lmao

6 Likes

It is a great collection. I have one that looks like the bottom left cuff.

3 Likes

@nanc9354 The flower cuff is my most recent purchase. I picked it up in Mancos CO at Kilgore American Indian Art. It is Fred Harvey era with Cerrillos turquoise. Kim’s shop had a lot to offer.

4 Likes

@Ziacat You have some amazing pieces. The bottom left cuff I’ve had some time. So long, I don’t remember when or where I acquired it.
It’s a good thing I live east of the Mississippi or I’d be turquoise poor.

3 Likes

@Stracci I picked up the spiny oyster here in Virginia. I was thrilled to find it from a local lawyer. He was selling off a portion of his collection.

2 Likes

@here4turquoise
You have a beautiful collection!

@Ziacat …sorry I goofed! I was momentarily stunned by all those bracelets!
(I edited my previous response)

3 Likes

I like Cerrillos turquoise and Fred Harvey. It looks like you have a couple more Cerrillos….top left and triangle. Seems like a lot of Fred Harvey turquoise used Cerrillos…an old mine. I have a few FH ones I will have to dig around for over the next few days. Thanks for showing off your collection.

5 Likes

I get it! Edited mine too :grin:

2 Likes

Ok, here’s my collection.
These are all my sterling NA bracelets

12 Likes

@newpawn Can one have too many? :wink:

6 Likes

I remember some of those! Especially your friend’s (Rodney Coriz?) cuff, and your new one. And did you make (or add a stone to) the third from right?

1 Like

@Ziacat yes, you have a good memory!
Yes, Rodney Coriz made the cuff in the middle there. The one with the wavy edge.
The new one from Lyle Secatero is the last piece on the right.

The third from the right …it was a watch cuff, given to me from a friend. And I just didn’t like it as a watch.

I removed the watch face and replaced it with a piece of turquoise that I had in my stash. Much better now!

4 Likes

@Stracci, you did a great job with the switcheroo.

@here4turquoise, here is my little cuff that reminds me of yours.

I bought it in Ouray, CO, as pawn in '90 or '91. It’s not signed. It goes well with another shadowbox cuff I bought the year before.

8 Likes

Wow, I was drawn straight to the center wavy one with all the color.

2 Likes

I loved Ouray! The bracelet is similar to mine. Thank you for sharing it!

3 Likes

Thank you.
I was thrilled to find this forum.

3 Likes