Custom story pendant made for me by my dear friend Tyler Sofie

My childhood friend made me this!

12 Likes

@wonderer.metalworks

8 Likes

@Lessonslearned That’s a very beautiful pendant! A special piece of jewelry to be cherished forever. Thx for sharing its wonderful story of creation.

2 Likes

@Lessonslearned that is truly an extraordinary pendant, beautifully crafted and so full of meaning. I’m partial to moldavite myself so I love the way you’ve incorporated it as an underwater-looking-up element. Wow!

2 Likes

@chamekke My friends are pretty amazing this one in particular if you ever want something im happy to make an introduction.

2 Likes

I do not know where to begin.
The amount of thought that was put into this.
The amazing craftsmanship.
Combining elements that are not usually together in a creative and tactful way.

Such a meaningful item.

Are the green faceted stones on the back moldavite, too? .

1 Like

The three on top are and the ones on the anchor are blue-green tourmaline

2 Likes

What an amazing pendant! Thanks for telling the meaning of everything. It makes it even more special. I love the way you polished the Moldavite. Most of the pieces I have are rough but the polished look is really cool! I do have one set that I traded a friend for that has moldavite and meteorite. It definitely has a different energy than turquoise.
Beautiful pendant!

2 Likes

deep dive into the fascinating world of Moldavite

3 Likes

another very comprehensive video

https://youtu.be/lPtvAIo9NF8?si=vOcRCF3e8A2pGSdd

2 Likes

Innervision has some good information. I have gotten a couple things from them after I found them while researching the Moldavite that I have. I watched the other video also. I equate it to learning how to spot block turquoise. Thanks for sharing such a good research tool. I’m happy that mine are real!

1 Like