Enjoying my earrings more - show me yours!

Since we’ve been wearing our badges at work the proper way, they kinda interfere with wearing cool necklaces, so I’ve been dusting off the earrings and wearing them more with rings and bracelets - these are my most faves that get the most wear:

Share pics of your favorites!

18 Likes

These have become a go to for me lately. George Nakai earrings and Hubert Taylor pinky ring.

16 Likes

Ooooh I love them, I would wear them often as well.

1 Like

My favorites. The top ones are Frank Yellowhorse. On the shadow box ones(if that’s the right term), I had to replace the 50’s trifari clip ons and add the hooks.

14 Likes

Love the pinky ring!:grin:

1 Like

Here are some of the earrings I have that are Native. The inlaid hoops on the right get the most wear since they go with everything!

15 Likes

Love love your collection!

2 Likes

Here are my earrings. A mix of turquoise, coral, and worked sterling silver. It is always hard in the morning to decide which ones to wear. With the wearing of masks in 20-21 you have to be so careful you don’t pull one out and lose it. Just yesterday I snagged the Hopi ones and saw it drop to the ground. Yikes.

8 Likes

I love your Hopi earrings, here’s my only pair of Hopi earrings I own.

10 Likes

Oh I love those. I like the ones the animals and ones where you can really see the overlay I have another pair I bought recently that should be arriving soon. I will post when they come in. Unfortunately I had to buy clip ons so I am hoping they will not be too painful.

2 Likes

Here are some of the favorites from the earring horde I inherited. The large flowers I bought Dec 2019 at the Christmas market in Santa Fe. Sadly, no idea on the rest, tho most are hallmarked/signed.

12 Likes

i love love the little bitty coral squash blossom earrings!

1 Like

Right! They are really nice. I can’t imagine the work that went into these, under 2 inches long. …,couldn’t pay me to make those 20 teeny bezels.

11 Likes

They are all so beautiful!!! I really like #5.

Some clips like the sugilite chandeliers I have on today are sometimes so heavy…I have started looking for smaller clustered earrings . Who signed your #5?
Very nice collection!!!
Thanks.

1 Like

Yes I like them too. No signature so I am not sure if they are Zuni or Navajo. I am finding that I really like the jewelry with the small turquoise because the construction is so beautiful. Plus the lightness of wearing it when it is earrings. My #1 and #3 get a lot of complements because they so visible when wearing but they hard on the earlobes, long term. I would love to get a pair of old little squash blossums like the ones in RedlandMaggies collection.

1 Like

I have to say I wear the squash blossoms and buttons a lot. They seem to go with everything, and are light as well. I’m always on the lookout for more (just bought another pair!)

2 Likes

this makes me wanna go home and photo all of my earrings (i have quite a few) to share, but i’m paranoid about getting my house broken into by strangers from the INTERWEBS. :wink:

5 Likes

If they promise to clean when they break in, I think I might welcome them

6 Likes

Oooh, I hadn’t thought about that. We have so many cars in the driveway (and they all work even) that it always looks like someone’s home.

1 Like

No ones getting far in my house, I have a watch dog.
Lol

9 Likes