Even Mosi loves Native art

I know this post doesn’t have any jewelry in it, but I was reading some stuff on the forum, and looked around and Mosi was on the rug behind me. Maybe I should get her a kitty collar with turquoise :laughing:

17 Likes

Our cat would have seen that as a great scratching pad. :astonished:

5 Likes

I did get her her off of it pretty quickly. When we got her I was worried she would use them as scratching pads, but she hasn’t so far. Although I had the squirt bottle handy in case! Good kitty.

5 Likes

Isn’t she a beauty! Love the “scenery” too!

3 Likes

Thank you! Although she is one of the reasons we canceled our CO trip this year, but at least she’s doing much better now.

1 Like

@Ziacat Mosi’s beautiful and looks perfectly content just sitting on that rug. You’re lucky, my cats would have shredded it by now, lol. Glad to hear that Mosi’s doing much better.

2 Likes

@Ziacat
What a pretty girl!
You have a Mosi and I have a Miso … :rofl:
This is the best I could do on short notice…I woke him up.

8 Likes

A handsome fellow, even when he’s grumpy! That’s right, I remember their names are so close. He’s also grey with green eyes.

What a pretty little pot, what pueblo?

@Ziacat
It’s a little Acoma pot. I grabbed it off the shelf for that impromptu photo shoot!

3 Likes

interruptions to my naps will not be tolerated

7 Likes

That’s awesome…Mosi has that look sometimes
Edit: my hubby says that under no circumstances should you feed your cat spice (Dune reference)

2 Likes

My cat Noodles (I named her after the character from the movie “Once Upon a Time in America”) she passed away 3 years ago at the age of 11 from lung cancer. She loved to sit on the hamsters cage! She had these amazing long whiskers :heart:
I miss her soooo much…

8 Likes

She’s so sweet; I love calico cats. I wonder how your hamster felt :laughing: We lost a kitty a couple years ago at age 11 to pancreatitis. I still miss her! This was her hiding place as a kitten…

9 Likes

I have a white cat with blue eyes named Nittany. A runt from the litter than my son found at Penn State. I hardly ever see her because my dog, Prince,

is always by my side and will chase her anytime he sees her….if only she didn’t run! However, she seems to be leaving evidence around the house of her participation and enjoyment of being a cat.

7 Likes

Awwwww, poor mousie, but that’s what cats do. Mine is an indoor cat only, so has caught nothing. But our neighbor cat, Nigel, is quite the hunter. Neither my neighbor or I (he visits me a lot for treats) have any more chipmunks, moles or mice apparently, now that he’s in residence.

Nittany needs to stand up for himself! But you do have a cute puppy. And I’m guessing Nittany is short for Nittany Lions :laughing:

1 Like

Miso has developed a taste for finer gems.

6 Likes

Haha, @Steve , I see what you did there! :rofl:

My 15 yr old grey cat Diesel Duramaxximus Destructo also appreciates turquoise… :heart:

10 Likes

Oh! He (she?) is absolutely adorable! And with that name I’m betting he might destroy a rug too. 15 years is pretty old. My first one lived to almost 18, but this one (only 3 now) has some mild IBS and kidney issues so she may not have as long a life :weary: Gosh I love kitties.

You’ve got some pretty jewelry too :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! Your kitty is adorable, too! Diesel got his name because we were driving a diesel truck with a Duramax engine when we found him. The destructo part of his name because he had a habit of chewing things and playing with things like drywall bits … And, yep, he has barely avoided surgery after chewing rug & blanket tassels. Yikes. Today he just really likes Kleenex. All the boxes have to be turned upside down. He is the most naughty & ‘puppyish’ cat I have ever had but oh my I love him so much. :heart:

3 Likes