I have looked in all of my ID books

I have searched my Hougart’s Bible and my other books as well as Amerindian online. I was able to find a partial stamp that I believe has to be the same hallmark on Amerindian but it is unidentified. I believe it is DJ or JD the appliqué stands out as almost over the top but it’s beautiful.
Does anyone recognize the design or hallmark? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I really feel I’ve exhausted all of my resources.
You in advance.

8 Likes

Everything about those pieces is beautiful…the silver work, the turquoise and the exquisite coral put together in an artistic manner.

5 Likes

Those pieces are absolutely gorgeous! I moved past Hogart and checked three other hallmark books and I’m not finding anything. Some of the older pieces you can’t always find right away, if ever. I have sometimes had my answers pop up randomly three or 4 years down the road. Some are still unidentified.
I don’t think I would get too concerned about the artist, because the work stands on its own. You should have no problem if you decide to sell.

5 Likes

@CarlaRedPill What a gorgeous set of turquoise & branch coral jewelry! Wow. I’m not able to identify that hallmark. Also, I’m wondering if the mark inside the “J” is really another letter or some symbol (i.e., a half moon?) Hard to tell.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. The most shocking thing to me is that I got a complete set and the coral is not chipped or broken. I appreciate your input. Makes me feel good about my purchase.:heart:

1 Like

Oh thank you. You know I’m always nervous when it’s an unidentified artist that there’s something wonky about it. I’ll feel much better about it once it’s here in my hands at home. And I can hold it and inspect it more closely. I searched all of my books as well and nothing came up for me so I suppose this one will just have to be a mystery. I appreciate you responding. I do feel better now. :heart:

1 Like

That same thought went through my mind as well I have checked the pico and symbols and couldn’t find anything that resembles it. So I’m completely stumped. I just hope that someone falls in love with it. I would love to be able to keep pieces like these but I buy them for resale because it’s my business :smiling_face_with_tear:
I hope whoever purchases it loves it for a very long time. Thank you for your response. Have a blessed weekend.

1 Like