ID this bracelet?

Does anyone know the maker ? And/or the approximate value?

3 Likes

The “3H” inside the stylized hogan looks to be the mark for the Three Hogans shop. I don’t know who CB is, though.

Bille Hougart (4th edition) said of Three Hogans that “The company was owned by various individuals and the post was operated by Bruce Burnham. The post was operating [from the?] 1920s until it closed in the early 1990s, near Lupton, AZ.” Mentioning this as it gives you a time frame for the piece.

6 Likes

The first name that comes to mind is Charlie Bowie. I don’t know if he worked for 3 hogans though. He was working for Atkinson’s at one time. Nice cuff

2 Likes

I just found a pendant & watch tips for sale on eBay that have only the Three Hogans shop logo hallmark same as this beautiful cuff. Then, I found a gorgeous squash blossom necklace on WorthPoint that has this shop logo and initials “CB” for the maker! Unfortunately, the description stated that they couldn’t identify the maker. (Both of these pieces of jewelry appear to be high quality, imo.)

2 Likes

I have a 3 Hogans piece and the hallmark is stamped, not engraved. I would be curious if it is a legit mark.

3 Likes