Indian Silver and Knife Photography

It’s the biggest one they ever made that you could actually carry in your pocket. They make a huge one that’s something like 9" wide but it’s just a showpiece, very impractical to try to actually use.

2 Likes

I’m thinking you could build a small house with that one. Or at least do some major medical surgery …

1 Like

@OrbitOrange will like that photo. She has some awesome Lee pieces. I’ve really learned to appreciate the Lee family’s work because of her. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, I really like that truck piece! Trying to figure out if that’s a hood ornament on the front, or just a bird catching a ride. I can pretend it’s an old Chevy. We learned driving on the Navajo reservation that they love their Chevy trucks. My husband appreciated that!

1 Like

Every time I touch, move or shake this weird stick the weather changes :thinking:
Since it entered my house I have learned NOT TO TOUCH IT on a Thursday or Friday, especially if I have a bass tournament on Saturday or Sunday.
Oh wait, I just moved, touched & shook it in order to take this shot :worried:

too late now.

Fearlessly resting on the wooden weather altering anomaly is a RH PAL 36 WW2 US Fighting Knife**.
Crushed inlay kid sized cuff bracelet, nugget ring & polished round holding down the sheaf.
An overlay hairclip down in front.

** This blade was not part of the 1944 USN M-592 Pilot Survival Kit. It came from a different source.

2 Likes

Every leather seat is in danger with one of these in your pocket or belt clip.

Can you come shake it in IN? Right now wouldn’t mind a change😁

My father in law had one of those sticks. Loved the sound…wait maybe that’s why the weather was always changing here…

I especially like the little nugget ring.

1 Like

not my fault, nope, I did not call for this mess.

the stick did it :rofl:

1 Like

Dang it Steve, put that thing away will you!!! We got a half inch of sleet!

328468360_597925082166400_22026320089560174_nadj

3 Likes

I do like it indeed! I actually helped @AC source that Lee pin.

1 Like

you’ll never need to buy another tool w/that in your pocket.

2 Likes

@OrbitOrange, No way!! I didn’t realize you were OrbitOrange!! :exploding_head:Lol
Hope you’ve all been well!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. That’s a great ensemble, so much soul.

Okay, so this Swiss army knife might be a little lame…but it has been well used on camping trips; it’s spread quite a bit of peanut butter. And it’s actually red, not pink :joy:

Britwest leather cuff with buffalo nickels
Eddie Bauer Swiss army knife (not very cool I know, but serves it’s purpose)
Robert Yellowhorse ring
My mom’s Duane Maktima pin bought years ago at the Eiteljorg Indian Art Market (I wear it as a pendant)
Vintage Navajo cuff
On an eye dazzler Navajo rug

I tried to stay with the red and silver vibe.

6 Likes

Respect!!! :fist:
Love the Zia ring!

1 Like

Cool Maktima pin/pendant, I don’t believe we’ve seen that one before!

1 Like

3 Likes

@Ziacat No need to make excuses for the SAK, especially Victorinox. It’s one of the most functional, well made knives on the planet. I have a few and use them all the time. Good job on the red and silver theme. Your jewelry is beautiful laying on that rug. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks all! I guess I meant cause it was an Eddie Bauer one, kinda department store version.

Thank you AC, I love that ring, and wear it often. It fits my first finger nicely, although it could almost work as a weapon :laughing: Got it in ABQ a couple years ago when we were visiting my nephew.

You are correct OrbitOrange, I haven’t posted the pin before. Mom bought two pins from him that year. This one’s my favorite, because every time we visit my best friend in Phoenix she has quails in her yard. Her addition is backed up against a desert preserve so they get all kinds of fun animal visitors. I just love the little quails with their bobbing heads. Mom’s other pin is a hummingbird on a flower.

1 Like

I wish I could find my old Swiss Army Knife! I loved it!

1 Like