Knifewing Collection

Hello,

Anything you can tell me about mine?

4 Likes

Iā€™m an expert in deciding what is good looking and what is not. Your knifewing is good looking. :grin: :+1:

4 Likes

He is the total package. :rofl:

I believe he wants to join ACs knifewing party in the bowl.

3 Likes

@Jemez2 I found out that yippee-yahooie was made by Dexter Cellicion!

4 Likes

Holy Crap!!! I really did just this second realize that my knifewing is the exact smaller one in this bookā€¦OMG!!!

5 Likes

Holy shmokes!!! thatā€™s BRILLIANT! and a book piece, too! that has to be one of my all time fave knifewings iā€™ve ever seen.

3 Likes

OK the gig is up!! And Iā€™m an Idiot! Lol

The picture in the book has my knifewing because I put it there on the book and took a picture of it then forgot about doing it. Looks good though doesnā€™t it? Lol Sorry! I went to look in the book and there was only one knifewing on that page. Man, I got really excited there for a moment. :partying_face: :roll_eyes: Still Dexterā€™s
though!

7 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHA omfg i swear it looks like it part of the page!!! A+++ the mop reflection actually makes the whole effect more real, next to the camera flash reflection on the glossy paper. #duped

4 Likes

Thatā€™s called old school Photoshop. You had me convinced, AC. :grin:

3 Likes

:rofl: this made me LOL!
like ā€œWhereā€™s Waldo?ā€ can put the Knifewing anywhere & take his photo.

2 Likes

I thought Iā€™d put a link to the new bigger and better Knifewing collection post, now fortified with added Rainbowmen! :rofl:

1 Like