Knifewing Collection

These became mine about an hour ago!..I may need a knifewing intervention!!!
@TAH

18 Likes

WOW~!!! i think the one with the red legs and green feet is my fave. Beautiful instant-collection!

2 Likes

How wonderful! I’m partial to the ones North (very top), West (rightmost piece) and South (at bottom)

2 Likes

@AC, these are fantastic! Knifewings Rule! :+1: I like the upper right one with the kicked our legs, but dang, they’re all beautiful, even Rainbow Man crashing the party. Someone needs to check his invitation. :grin:

4 Likes

the one on the upper right with the yippee-yahooie leg is awesome!!

3 Likes

Wow! Definitely more knifewings than anyone needs; I’ll take a few off your hands for you.

3 Likes

:rofl: I’m cracking up! :rofl:

1 Like

@AC - Jeff, I can’t stop revisiting this thread. This collection is outstanding. I still remember the superb Knifewing you posted in November.

5 Likes

Outstanding pieces!! … My goodness. …
Far right is my fave. *last photo.

2 Likes

They are full of personality!

1 Like

:astonished:
Just W O W !

1 Like

A stray that arrived a little ahead of the main crowd. :eagle: 1-3/8" x 1-5/8", 6.8g.

7 Likes

I look at these every day! I love them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

They’ve Arrived!!

A Plate of Knifewings…I was just gathering them together to start on some kind of arrangement when I noticed they looked kinda cool jumbled together on the tray. This is the set of 10+3 I already had. I gotta get back to work!

13 Likes

Those are two super photos! I think you found your display in that silver tray. :+1:

4 Likes

Love the photo and your collection.

2 Likes

“…back to work!”
uh,cuz now you’re broke :grin:
take heart,silver’s still going up

1 Like

10 + 3 = unlucky 13.

He needs to buy one more or send one to me. Just trying to be helpful. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@newpawn, What the heck, last time I checked it was $15/$16 an oz. It’s almost $24.50 now. :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada:

@TAH, Actually…I didn’t include these guys…plus one of them was that sneaky little :rainbow: Man.

6 Likes

Akkkkeeeeee!
*Shreek of happiness noise!!!
Well Done @AC. well done!

1 Like