My little collection of rings and a pendant

Hi Everyone! I’m pretty new here and am learning so much from everyone-- it’s great to see so many interesting pieces! Here’s a quick shot of my little collection, with what I know about each piece-- any comments are appreciated! Any thoughts/critiques are welcome because I’m learning and developing my eye.
The colors on all these pieces are saturated and yet to my knowledge naturally so (with the possible exception of the large square ring).

Big square ring: by Ronald Tom, signed/ etched “Ronald Tom Sterling” on back. I was told this is natural untreated Sleeping Beauty turquoise from AZ but am not totally confident because the swirl pattern on the stone looks almost like dye. The color is cyan and very bright, nonetheless I am happy with the ring because it looks like a chunk of sky.

Center ring with turquoise and coral: a birthday gift from my Mom, signed/etched “RDP” in all caps

Multi-stone ring: an ebay find hallmarked “RC” with a broken arrow and “Sterling”. Nice workmanship.

Stamped pendant: a $5 flea-market find; no hallmark. Color is a little more intense in person; stone is possibly howlite? Very pretty nonetheless

12 Likes

Beautiful collection!!!

1 Like

Welcome!

LOVE that big square ring! Piece of sky, indeed!

I have a ring with a similar mark to your turquoise/coral ring, but mine looks more like RBP. Yours might also be a B.
rbp

3 Likes

Live that huge square ring WOW! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You might be right— that second letter could be a “B” ! Thanks for sharing; it would be so interesting to learn more.

Thanks, Mia! It’s so fun to wear the bolder pieces.:sun_with_face::butterfly:

1 Like

To my eye the square ring is Real turquoise. Probably an Arizona mine. I think it is really a nice and you should wear it proudly.

2 Likes

Thanks! I was told it was real, and had a good interaction with the seller, but I’m inexperienced and have not seen that kind of pattern in a natural stone. But yes, I love wearing it!

1 Like