Needing help with Hallmark

@koliopee I’ll tag you when I get it in! I bought another cuff from a friend this week! She has mire than her share of turquoise!

1 Like

@koliopee I’m in Kentucky! IKR! I’m the only person around here that wears turquoise! I have a Zuni fetish and I bought it at a pawn shop! They think it could be a Leekya! I’m not for sure, but I’m on a Zuni website on Facebook and That’s their speculation ! I have an archeology minor, so I love old relics and such! Ha, bet you aren’t far from me! Small world! I was going to New Mexico for vacation, but Covid fixed that!

2 Likes

Im near Cleveland and My most awesome aunt In law lives near the city the train goes through in Kentucky…i forget the name but its famous for its freight train tracks that go right through the middle of town! Ive caught het on the city cam waving at me even right beside the freight train going by with no guard gates! Haha!

2 Likes

@Mspamelamarie you have some awesome pieces ! I never see good stuff like this in North Carolina. I love trips out west so there’s more plentiful turquoise. Love those big chunky stones on the first one. The bracelet in question looks real to me, the brown-red matrix is lovely.

2 Likes

@Xtina OH MY! I’m originally from Wilmington NC! I miss the coast! Micheal Jordon (the basketball player was in my class);and it’s the only thing my high school
Is know for! I never understand why basketball players carry so much clout! But that’s another story! I LOVE CAROLINA BLUE!

3 Likes

@Xtina We need to give Jason credit for this forum! I have learned a lot here! I also enjoy the input of others! A big thanks to @koliopee for helping me out as well! Y’all have a good night!

5 Likes

Hey here’s a book you might like. My dad took the pics and edited it years ago. Kyle
516PpwUgHOL

5 Likes

@Greatrocks123 Thanks so much! I’m gonna look for it today on Google! Y’all have a great Thursday!

2 Likes

@Mspamelamarie Wilmington is a great town! Yep, the coast here is great, I try to go there as much as I can! :smile: Oh yeah, how sports stars of any sport are so powerful is a mystery but I guess money talks. Jordan is a legend in that sport.

I’m bi-Carolinian, haha…my blood runs (Clemson) Tiger orange! :wink:

3 Likes

@koliopee
@Xtina
I got another show & tell in today! It came a day early! I’m excited! It’s marked DV for Darrell Victor!

4 Likes

@koliopee

3 Likes

@Xtina

5 Likes

I hope it’s Darrell Victor! I haven’t been able to find any of his work🤞

3 Likes

Omg! That set is gorgeous​:heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

@koliopee Have you ever heard of Apache silversmith Darrell Victor? I had not until just lately! Anyway, I buy what I like and cross my fingers most of the time! I’m Still learning!

1 Like

@Mspamelamarie Where are you shopping? These are gorgeous and I need to shop where you do!

2 Likes

@Greatrocks123 I found the book and ordered it! Many Thanks, Pam

2 Likes

That’s great…by the way I don’t get a cut of the profits :rofl: :rofl: Kyle

1 Like

@koliopee It came today! I hope it’s not block! It’s a strange color! :tipping_hand_man:

@koliopee I’m going to post some pics!