New cuff - steal of a deal

Just got this in the mail today. More beautiful in person than the listing pictures. It is unmarked, but big, bold, and beautiful. Pilot mountain I’m thinking? I always thought my squash blossoms were my favorite pieces, but I think this may be. Each stone is almost 2 inches, 1 7/8. Pretty heavy at 75.5 grams.

12 Likes

@Lakin Wow! That cuff’s a beauty. Looks like it fits you perfectly. What a great find. I’m a fan of big & bold turquoise jewelry.

{picks jaw up off the ground}

Seriously, I’m speechless. What stunning pieces of turquoise! You’ve got a beauty there :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lovely cuff! Looks like it fits well, too. I’m not really feeling Pilot Mountain on this (but I am not an expert :grin:); I have seen Kingman with splotches of the dark matrix. Stormy Mountain has the black, but that is a much more unusual turquoise. This article makes a lot of sense regarding Kingman.

But without provenance, it’s all educated guesses.

Enjoy it no matter where the turquoise came from!

I just assumed pilot mountain because of this cuff being almost identical

You could be right, but that site is notorious for mislabeling and getting things very wrong. I don’t trust anything on it.

But it could be Pilot Mountain! Jason often says Pilot Mountain is a very thin cut of turquoise. Yours does look thinner to me.

2 Likes

Wonderful cuff @Lakin ! Love the large “rocks”.