Thanks Perry Null Trading for fixing my earrings

Bought a pair of earrings that needed a little love. Sent them to Perry Null Trading after getting a nice repair quote. They just arrived back (reset loose stone and switched them from clip-on to pierced posts) ~ very happy!

14 Likes

Oooh! They are pretty earrings. What a great idea! I have a beautiful pair of turquoise screw backs I wonder if I could get post on them.
I also had some repairs done at Perry Null -a cuff & cluster ring, They turned out so beautiful I almost cried when I open the box!

1 Like

Mine had the the clip style on them, I would’ve never worn them that way (pinchy, and I’d worry that they’d slip off), so I sent a bunch of photos to see if it was possible. I have a concho pair of my grandmothers that are clip also - but they’re not that fabulous enough to warrant the conversion. I may sell them as there are folks that still don’t have pierced ears (even our grandmother finally got hers pierced).

Those are beautiful earrings-- a nice size and so well balanced!

1 Like

love love love the work and responsiveness of perry null. totally satisfied with their work

watch before ![watch after|690x323](upload://upwqv9hXaUaa5nvaGsikkFXj2LV.jpeg) ![jewelry 2 before|690x229](upload://19VTyA6vbWZgwXaK2h5BVlJhhdc.jpeg) ![ring after|545x500](upload://eU1DhmOjmjihqQeUuX0T6r1QpV3.jpeg) ![perry null 5|690x253](upload://rv7uPO8JFiCh0bVpgmsq6GU8mWO.jpeg) ![perry null 6|690x214](upload://pY8lH2EIa4TqmHMZjbKQ7xfl8oR.jpeg)

3 Likes

ok…admitting to vandalism.
serial-vandalism?
I snagged a couple of pair of turq.&silver earrings,snipped the screw off one,straightened the part that would go around…under?..the bottom & used the screw hole to hang from the hook of the other pair. ta-dah…2-stone dangles.
not my first( or probably last) customizing try :wink:

Not so shocking - I’ve done it myself on a pair of incredibly uncomfortable screw back earrings of my grandmother’s (Shhhhhh…) :upside_down_face:

lol
yeah,well,if we were ruining a Charles Loloma 14k.gold bracelet I could see the problem but sold-in-thousands-on-Rt.66 stuff? Not so much.