Turquoise Celebrities

Unfortunately it seems to have been lost, no one knows

2 Likes

Wonder who made the belt in the film and where it is today?

3 Likes

Looks like could be Number 8 bolo-

Chris Stapleton and wife Morgane

3 Likes

Man, I’m really out of it regarding country music artists. Hardly know who some are. I’ll keep my eye open in the figure skating world (my job) to see if I can see someone wearing something!

3 Likes

Takayo Fischer in Pirates of the Caribbean At World’s End.

Takayo5x71

1 Like

There HAS to be a photo somewhere of Sam Elliot wearing native jewelry. Maybe this little buckle, it’s all I could find in my limited search. In the mid 90’s we used to regularly stop at 4 Winds Traders in Flagg. The owner then totally looked and sounded like Sam Elliot.

This guy is one of the reasons to watch Last of the Mohicans LOL

3 Likes

@Ziacat I’ve searched high and low for Sam Elliott. Never found him wearing NA jewelry. The buckle on the cover of C&I is a common Western engraved buckle.

2 Likes

That’s just weird. Would think he would have somewhere. Oh well. He has the best voice ever.

1 Like

There are a few others I have never found that are surprising. Dolly Parton, Charles Bronson, and Paul Newman come to mind.

1 Like

dammit…just saw a singer w/a squash blossom necklace over black dress this morning & meant to go back & see who…duh

1 Like

Here’s a blast from the past! DeForest Kelly (Bones) wearing a road runner silver pin and Nichelle Nichols (Uhura) in her lovely shell spiny oyster turquoise necklace. I cannot tell what type of earrings that she has on… anyone? Thanks. Taken at one of Shatner’s horse shows. Apr 1, 1996.

7 Likes

@gaileee Good one! In keeping with the Star Trek theme, William Shatner’s ex-wife, Elizabeth, 2017.

4 Likes

Mike Nesmith of The Monkees, who passed away today. RIP

6 Likes

Jane Curtin, on Third Rock from the Sun. In the episode where of “leather pants”.

4 Likes

@gaileee Good job on finding celebrities who have not be posted before! They’re getting harder to find.

4 Likes

OMG, my favorite museum (Taos NM)!

3 Likes

Cippy does fabulous silver work!

3 Likes

Shelley Duvall, Roxanne, 1987

4 Likes

was doin’ some tunes on youtube tonight & came across Susan Tedeschi wearing a squash blossom necklace in boston this past dec. 4th…covering neil young’s “helpless”. crappy focus but maybe somebody can find a better image

Not the same concert, but the same necklace. Good find! :+1:

Susan Tedeschi, 2021

3 Likes