Turquoise jewelry I recently made

This one is fire agate. I’ve had this stone for many years and finally decided to do something with it!

17 Likes

Beautiful ring and stone. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Love that fire agate! I just learned of that stone in a vintage piece I posted here a while back.

1 Like

Thanks! The colors change under different light sources.
I like a stone that performs. It’s very entertaining!

3 Likes

Today I made a ring with a black star diopside.
It is a cool stone that has a star with four legs.

The star really lights up in the sun. I love the way it moves across the surface of the stone.

12 Likes

Star sapphires are my favorite stone. I love the setting you made for it!

2 Likes

@hisweetpotato
Thank you! I love stones with asterism, and this one was fun to work with. I have quite a few star sapphires and rubies, as well.
I like a stone that does tricks!

2 Likes

Beautiful piece, love the wide band. The asterism in that stone is gorgeous. I love star sapphires too. I wear a black star sapphire pendant almost daily. Thanks so much for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you @CyanideRose18
There are so many unusual and interesting stones out there. Turquoise is awesome, but other gems deserve some love, too!

Absolutely, I completely agree. I collect gemstones and there are so many amazing and unique stones out there. One of my faves is cats eye nephrite. I actually ordered a star diopside after seeing you beautiful ring :grinning:

@CyanideRose18
Oh wow! I hope you love your star diopside! You must post a photo here when you get it!
I have heard of cat’s eye nephrite, but have never seen it…I will Google that shortly!
I have a star garnet(see below) that made into a ring. I love the asterisms and cats eye effects in all these cool stones!

3 Likes

I certainly will, hopefully they don’t forever to ship it out. Very pretty rings, love the garnet. I tried to take pictures of the beads but they didn’t come out to well on camera. It’s dark here, so that may be why. Here are my cats eye nephrite cabs, the beads and my daily black sapphire pendant. Now you have my looking for a garnet :smile:

5 Likes

@CyanideRose18
They are all so beautiful! I adore the beads! I have a strand of nephrite beads, a lucky yard sale find.
The jade cabs are so special!
And the star sapphire is divine!

1 Like

Thank you so much Stracci. Nephrite is my weakness. I collect both Jadeite and nephrite but nephrite is a more soothing gemstone to me. Your nephrite beads are a nice find. It’s nothing like finding gems when you least expect it :grinning:

I forgot to hit the reply on my last post but I was wondering if you made a ring using Jadeite yet? Do you make rings for others? I wouldn’t mind sending you a couple Jadeite cabs and then maybe I could pay you to make a ring with a jade cab for me. That would be pretty awesome. I have them in many different shapes and colors.

@CyanideRose18
Wow! Look at all that jade!
I don’t do custom jobs anymore, I just make jewelry for myself these days. But I really appreciate the compliment!

No worries at all, I completely understand :grinning: I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

1 Like

All I can say is…WOW!

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the stones and your beautiful work enhances it perfectly!! You are blessed with so much talent!

1 Like

Very lovely pieces!! Fantastic work!!

1 Like