Knifewing Collection

A stray that arrived a little ahead of the main crowd. :eagle: 1-3/8" x 1-5/8", 6.8g.

7 Likes

I look at these every day! I love them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

They’ve Arrived!!

A Plate of Knifewings…I was just gathering them together to start on some kind of arrangement when I noticed they looked kinda cool jumbled together on the tray. This is the set of 10+3 I already had. I gotta get back to work!

13 Likes

Those are two super photos! I think you found your display in that silver tray. :+1:

4 Likes

Love the photo and your collection.

2 Likes

“…back to work!”
uh,cuz now you’re broke :grin:
take heart,silver’s still going up

1 Like

10 + 3 = unlucky 13.

He needs to buy one more or send one to me. Just trying to be helpful. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@newpawn, What the heck, last time I checked it was $15/$16 an oz. It’s almost $24.50 now. :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada:

@TAH, Actually…I didn’t include these guys…plus one of them was that sneaky little :rainbow: Man.

6 Likes

Akkkkeeeeee!
*Shreek of happiness noise!!!
Well Done @AC. well done!

1 Like

Hello,

Anything you can tell me about mine?

4 Likes

I’m an expert in deciding what is good looking and what is not. Your knifewing is good looking. :grin: :+1:

4 Likes

He is the total package. :rofl:

I believe he wants to join ACs knifewing party in the bowl.

3 Likes

@Jemez2 I found out that yippee-yahooie was made by Dexter Cellicion!

4 Likes

Holy Crap!!! I really did just this second realize that my knifewing is the exact smaller one in this book…OMG!!!

5 Likes

Holy shmokes!!! that’s BRILLIANT! and a book piece, too! that has to be one of my all time fave knifewings i’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

OK the gig is up!! And I’m an Idiot! Lol

The picture in the book has my knifewing because I put it there on the book and took a picture of it then forgot about doing it. Looks good though doesn’t it? Lol Sorry! I went to look in the book and there was only one knifewing on that page. Man, I got really excited there for a moment. :partying_face: :roll_eyes: Still Dexter’s
though!

7 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHA omfg i swear it looks like it part of the page!!! A+++ the mop reflection actually makes the whole effect more real, next to the camera flash reflection on the glossy paper. #duped

4 Likes

That’s called old school Photoshop. You had me convinced, AC. :grin:

3 Likes

:rofl: this made me LOL!
like “Where’s Waldo?” can put the Knifewing anywhere & take his photo.

2 Likes

I thought I’d put a link to the new bigger and better Knifewing collection post, now fortified with added Rainbowmen! :rofl:

1 Like