Turquoise Fashion

@Stracci Art Tafoya made those glasses! Here’s another pair from him! With Snakes!!

8 Likes

9 Likes

Those are wild. I really don’t think I’d like them on me, but they look great on the dog! But it’s a “no” to snakes on my face :laughing: (even though I have them on a buckle)

1 Like

I love those except the bifocals.

1 Like

The Vintage Cowgirl Cases gal (I am literally blanking on her name) has a great pair of these specs as well ~

4 Likes

I wear this necklace quite often. It’s not NA made (I put it together from a bag of turquoise nuggets our grandmother had stashed away and not used) so thought the photo should go in the fashion section. I think of it as a homage to my favorite jewelry and my grandmother at the same time.

14 Likes

What a beautiful necklace and wonderful way to honor your grandmother! You must feel joy every time you wear it. Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Your turquoise necklace is lovely. What a wonderful & special way to honor and remember your Grandmother.

4 Likes

It’s a lovely necklace, thank you for sharing the photo! I imagine it would give great satisfaction to complete the piece “for” your grandmother and to wear it in her memory. The turquoises are such a limpid sky-blue. It’s just gorgeous.

5 Likes

You will always think of her when you wear it!
So sweet.

4 Likes

This is a striking image and a favorite style: turquoise jewelry worn with all-black clothing. This is a Double D Ranch ad.

9 Likes

Simple black clothes and fabulous turquoise accessories - the grownup female version of Garanimals (matched up clothes for kids) in my family. Polo Ralph Lauren is the male version :wink: according to my husband.

2 Likes

Ralph Lauren Double RL Trading Company stores with concho belts, turquoise jewelry, etc…

6 Likes

Not sure if Naomi Glasses has been listed here. This gal can rock the turquoise. She is/was artist in residence with Polo by Ralph Lauren.

8 Likes

Yep, check out post #89.

1 Like

Holy moly, I even commented :woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Ha, no worries. I enjoyed seeing the photo you posted. :+1:

2 Likes

A forum friend sent this photo to me of Don Siegel, owner of Chipeta Trading Company. Great photo and his outfit certainly qualifies for this thread.

5 Likes

Wow. 2 belts! That’s impressive.

3 Likes

I saw these kachina socks in a local store today. Fun!

7 Likes