Turquoise jewelry I recently made

…do you take commisions??? :wink:

1 Like

Not anymore! :crazy_face:
It’s too stressful. I’m trying to simplify my life!

3 Likes

Today I made a ring from this smoky Bisbee cab.
I bought the stone a few weeks ago, but didn’t feel motivated until today.

18 Likes

Sweet. very artistic. I love the dots down the side and the single large dot connecting the outside …and of course the turquoise.

2 Likes

Another fine creation @Stracci ! I like the silver “dot”. That should drive the symmetrical perfectionists crazy.

2 Likes

@nanc9354 thank you! I love to create my own jewelry.
@StevesTrail I do my best to annoy people who love symmetry!:joy:

3 Likes

I love stuff like that. I posted a Santo Domingo necklace quite awhile ago with an offset bead, and I bought it partly for that reason :laughing:

2 Likes

Beautiful as always Stracci :grin: Super cool placement of the dots. That stone is beautiful too.

1 Like

The dot (aka ‘raindrop’), in addition to being a design element, is actually a common way to join the ends of the wire border.
'Cause it’s pretty hard to solder an invisible seam on 10 gauge wire!

1 Like

Very nice! Love the smokey Bisbee cab

1 Like

Nice work…it’s both sinuous and strong.
Love it

1 Like

Here’s a necklace that I made yesterday.
The stones are Kingman, which I purchased from the recent gem/mineral show.

I was inspired by an IG seller who shows turquoise necklaces in this drop style.

20 Likes

Another beauty @Stracci Did you make the chain also?

1 Like

@Stracci Your turquoise necklace is beautiful! That’s a style I really like in necklaces.

2 Likes

Thanks @Patina !

No, @StevesTrail , I didn’t make the chain, but I oxidized it to match the drops.

1 Like

hmmm. i have a bunch of loose stones i’ve been trying to decide what to do with… would you ever consider taking a commission, or bartering for a commission?

I’m sorry, but I just make jewelry for myself these days.
Working on commission stresses me out. I worry about cracking someone’s stone, or other such mishaps.
But thank you for the kind offer!

3 Likes

It’s just lovely! I would wear it quite often :heartbeat:

1 Like

i feel like i’ve asked you that before - i’m just so envious of your talent, i apologize for badgering you!

@Jemez2
Oh, no worries! I take it as a compliment!

I’m pleased that you like my work so much😍

1 Like