What’s your favorite piece of Turquoise in your collection?

Not huge but a nice size

24 Likes

It is stunning on your hand! :blush:

3 Likes

Really nice OrbitOrange! That ochre color in the matrix gives it a nice fresh and airy feel. I like the scallops on the silverwork. Is there a name for that?

1 Like

sun rays : meaning constancy

source : chart at the bottom of this page link

https://www.eaglerocktradingpost.com/symbol-meanings

4 Likes

Thank you Steve for posting that chart! I am going to go interpret all my pieces to see what I have!

Did you hear that @OrbitOrange…constancy…that’s so great!

1 Like

Simply Stunning Stone

2 Likes

@OrbitOrange This is so pretty. The more I see #8 on this site, the more I’m liking the dappled stone.

2 Likes

Two favorites from my collection. The bracelet came from The Palms Trading Post in Albuquerque and the pendant from a secondhand shop in the Black Hills area of South Dakota.

17 Likes

I had to come back and find this cuff! My complements it’s Out Standing! Knock me out! :heart_eyes::heartbeat:

2 Likes

Would go perfect with my #8 bracelet :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

OH. MY. GOD. That watch for the win!!!

1 Like

Yes I think you have outdistanced the rest of us! :heart_eyes:

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: I love it !..

8 Likes

Here is a bolo my dad made and my favorite everyday ring. the ring is rough and manly in an ugly way but I love the conversations it starts!

16 Likes

So cool your dad made your bolo, a forever keepsake. Love that you have an everyday turquoise ring, ever since I cracked a turquoise stone I’ve been leary about wearing turquoise; gotta get over that and get an everyday :ring: too!

2 Likes

Attaching another favorite turquoise cuff bracelet, this was made by Al Nez and has Cripple Creek turquoise that I cracked :tired_face: but at least the stone has stayed in place. To me it looks like looking at earth from outer space (or what I think it would look like).

20 Likes

7 Likes

Herman Smith made this for me, his wife called it the Blue fox. Drawing the design out first.

33 Likes

That is FANTASTIC ! love the sculpted stone and yes I see the fox!

3 Likes